Hi crafty friends! I wanted to pop in to say hi and share a new release with you from Unity Stamp Company! Unity released 5 new sets today and they are all adorable and amazing! I couldn’t wait to stop in quickly to share them with you! I am also linking to the amazing SALE they are having as well, by artists Graciellie Designs, Phyllis Harris, Angie Blom, as well as background stamps!
A Little Christmas Carol – Background Stamp
I love a background stamp and couldn’t wait to share this one with you! I am using the new A Little Christmas Carol. I love the small font and how this perfectly pairs with so many stamps! It’s the perfect addition to your holiday stamps! I paired this beautiful background with the beautiful Poinsettia from the KOM. What will you pair this background stamp with?
- Stamp background on Hot press watercolor paper
- Emboss Poinsettia image using clear embossing powder
- watercolor stamped image using Peerless Watercolors
- Add metallic splatters – Gansai Tambi
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment using clear embossing powder
- Gina Marie Designs stitched Rectangle die for card panel
- Foam tape behind sentiment, as well as gold string, sequins for embellishment
For my second card I am using the adorable Holiday Dearies set! Aren’t these deer the cutest! I am also loving the font on these sentiments! I combined my stamped images with patterned paper from my stash for a fun and festive holiday card! Unity also has their pattern paper on SALE right now! I truly love the quality of their paper – check it out here too!
- stamp images on Hot Press water color paper
- color stamped images using Karin brush markers, add color pencils to the nooks and crannies
- Pattern paper from stash to create holiday background
- Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle die
- Distress Oxide ink to add shadows around stamped images
Thank you for stopping by today! I just wanted to say hi and I couldn’t wait to share these with you! If you have any questions, please let me know! Thank you for all your support! It truly means a lot to me!
Thank you for stopping by! I have listed all the products I used within my post. You can click on any of the links I have shared if you are interested in purchasing the products. The products listed are a compensated affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission with no extra cost to you. I really appreciate your support.
Here is a link to the new release, as well as the SALE! I love the Mystery SALE…. add items to your cart to see the discounts appear! Have fun shopping!
- NEW stamp arrivals (on SALE)
- Angie Girls
- Background stamps
- Phyllis Harris
- Graciellie Designs
- Pattern Paper SALE